<澄's voyage
Lawyer
Lawyer

楊冪楊冪

星期一, 8月 29, 2005

Tonite, I went out to have dinner with aunt and parents :)

haha...I went to buy mark 6 today...how stupid am i ? I draw on the wrong part of the mark 6 paper -.-""""

so...i didn't buy it lu~ i ate porridge tonite but it wasn't good tho ~ :/

Then we went to tai po super mall , wow ~! suddenly someone hit my shoulder. OH ~! that was miss ho -_-

we didn't talk ~ ~ seems she was so hurry on a meeting !? so we just say goodbye


so ture ~!


what a 'smart idea' !? :D


LOL~! this is the thing we learned in a.maths or math and stats -.- ? probally its pure maths ? :/ no idea ~ anyways its so funny XD

3 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

woo i got a diary link on your site,so coollllllwooo

2:32 上午  
Blogger 澄 Sky said...

your xanga to my blog ?

10:49 上午  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

in your links section lol

1:34 上午  

發佈留言

<< Home