<澄's voyage
Lawyer
Lawyer

楊冪楊冪

星期一, 11月 21, 2005

Saturday - - -
I skipped the tai chi lesson and went to Mr. Lam's wedding on last saturday, wow ~! his looks in photos was so handsome hehe O.o

I took the photo with him -.- well...its a bit gay...i am included in 2 groups...
智社and頌社 (am i rite -.- ? i am not sure of the name of it -.-)

Wee ~ the ppl in the wisdom society are all 5a ppl -__-
the ppl in the praise society are all...emm..i have no idea who are they lol
probally other class gei ppl la -.-

of crouse i'll take photos with lam (another one -.-")


Sunday - - -
Hmm...nothing much happened in this day -.- i think i just browsing website aimlessly
and finished 1 HW ... I can't remember much of sunday -.- .... wasted a day

Monday - - -

Today i had the ACL lesson again...shit i still hate it so much...
Due to I dun have any friends in this lesson...boring...
and the classmates which sit next to me are so noisy -.- they keep talking about some useless things...
Then Food and the Body lesson again, I didn't listen it much :/ I keep thinking about the assgniment of IIC and contents about other project -.-"

Tuesday - - -
Will be a tiring day...5 lessons..
lovely dolphins ~ i wish i can touch and swim with them :)





background music updated - 青春Amigo- 修二&彰

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home