<澄's voyage
Lawyer
Lawyer

楊冪楊冪

星期二, 3月 28, 2006




Frienger ~
Ai latest song , this single will release in 12/4 :)
the song's style is similar with the last song 'smily'
yay ~ the music video is cute and fun.
(有隊五色戰隊-.-",已前細過睇o個d超人打怪獸,通常有red,green,yellow,pinkblue.)
hehe the video contain that team :)
i think the music video was taped in taiwan or china.
Ai spoke mandarin in the video !
haha she is kawaii la ~

umm....if u guys want the video of it just msn me or icq me :)

haha i posted so many posts about japan songs in these few weeks :)
probally its time to talk about sths related to my daily life.
But I'll still post some funny news, photos and self things here~ dun worry~
[-.- haha may i'm just too lazy to type on my self things]
by the way...[just curious]who still reading my blog ? haha

background music updated to - Frienger : Ai Otsuka

2 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

polly~
幹嘛打返英文..搞到我好冇心機睇
仲有~我7號出糧~等我~

12:38 上午  
Blogger 澄 Sky said...

to 浩
哈哈~ 既然有新人黎我個blog.
好高興你黎我個blog wor ~
哈哈~ 我仲研究緊點轉走個nana heading

個background music 要去template到改d html 架.
你買左綾瀨遙隻碟,好唔好聽架?
我已經唔記得佢個mv lu -.-"

to polly
原來你仲有睇架~
究竟仲有d咩人睇過我個blog呢? -.-"
7號...你請食飯呀?

8:38 下午  

發佈留言

<< Home