<澄's voyage
Lawyer
Lawyer

楊冪楊冪

星期日, 11月 05, 2006

-.- finished assignment at 6:03am...

stupid me... i should start it earlier ! (you should be more focus on your work next time! fool)

-_- the sky is still dark, birds are shouting ... i do not feel dizzy... not a good situation.

I still have one assignment left. although i do not need to handle it on monday, i want to finish earlier and ask advices from sis to do it ... wow 6:06am now.... just 3 mins ... i feel a bit dizzy now... oh what i am talking about... dizzy not dizzy... lol ... i guess i really need some sleep. however i do not feel tired. my energy bar is still 90% full!!!!!

I hope i would get a good result from this assignment :( since i don't use same aspect from the notes she gave us... but ..... will it be similar with other sources? I didn't read any other sources to avoid plagiarism ... sigh...if she think i copy ideas from others and count me as cheating...I am sure I will be mad ... i am sure...sigh...time to sleep

1 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

polly~
6am????r u crazy?!

12:22 上午  

發佈留言

<< Home