<澄's voyage: Addicted in game...maybe...not :-D
Lawyer
Lawyer

楊冪楊冪

星期日, 2月 17, 2008

Addicted in game...maybe...not :-D

In these few days, I keep to play this game - Fifa Manager 08

normally, it's a football manager game, you act as a manager to manage a football club ...

Here is a trailer of the game :D

Yah...It the screen looks great, rite?
However...my monitior is much smaller than that one - -""
my own one is about 15"...I guess the one on youtube is about 19" ...
I really want to buy a new mon. will it be waste on using new mon with a old pc ???
If you are professional on computer... pls gimme some advices :<


anyway, This is the only game in my pc now :-) ~

I guess I will un-install it on the coming 3 weeks... why? I guess...I will be bored on this game within 2-3 weeks... and my workload will be heavier at that time... :)

標籤:

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home