<澄's voyage: Iibogen
Lawyer
Lawyer

楊冪楊冪

星期六, 4月 09, 2005

Iibogen



I drank two bottle of 100ml libogen before i took the exam -.-
wow...it is crazy LOL...I feel my Fighting spirit is level up'ed ... It is just like Normal Goku ... power up to Super Goku ? lol...feel like from 100% power turn to 200% power...it is a really crazy feelings and really surpised me-_-






Depend on the power up, wow Super Sky ? I feel 200% concentration to face the exams....WoW this is the 1st time for sky to have 200%. I think Iibogen is just like some kinds of drugs ? isn't it -.-? It helped me to relax, recover energy and increase my concentration.



I really think..libogen is just another kind of drugs. After you drank it you would be in super mode around 2-3 hours. However it takes side effect to sky...After the duration of Super mode...yah...just like Goku, you'll return back to normal mode then i feel SUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPER tired..and dizzy ><...wow...

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home