<澄's voyage
Lawyer
Lawyer

楊冪楊冪

星期三, 11月 23, 2005

I stayed in grandmum's home for 3 days again -.-"
ahhh...still thinking is that good to stay 1 or 2 more days
I miss my Charlie Jai tim -.-"

Probally he is waiting for me to back home
Probally he is sitting behind the door
Probally he is running around in home
Probally he is sleeping in his bed
Probally he is drinking water
Probally he is eating his doggy food
Probally he is pee'ing
Probally he is barking
Probally he is licking his hand
Probally........
-.- my probally poems !


I am so dizzy and tired right now!
Oh !! tvb news just showed some diana photos out ~ she is pretty la :)
Hmm...I went to playground to watch those boys and men to play soccer again -.-
I enjoy to watching them but sometimes its a bit boring gei :P because they keep to use long pass -.- long pass long pass and long pass again -.-"""
I can't find the noodles shop in sham shui poo again :/ where is it ? Is it closed ?


the following is a joke
---Job Fair---
A jock and a geek applying for the same job.
The boss said, "Boys, you need to take a test before you can get this job."

So they took the test and the next day they came back to see who the boss chose. "Well," he said, "Both of you got the same score except I'm going to choose the geek."

The jock complained, "Don't you think that's prejudice or something?"

"Well," the boss said, "Let me tell you what happened. Both of your papers were right all the way through until the last question came up, and the geek answered 'I don't know,' and then when I looked at your paper, you answered, 'Me either'.

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home