<澄's voyage: M..i..c...r....o....w...a...v...e
Lawyer
Lawyer

楊冪楊冪

星期日, 2月 05, 2006

M..i..c...r....o....w...a...v...e

how come this post will lose :< nvm i'll type it again
2nd sem is coming soon.
I still hate to study :< and i am arranging my new time-table
hope i can get my ideal time la ~

Yesterday, I had dinner with my parents.
we ordered the soup, however the waitress didn't send it to us :<
sister>how come the soup is so late ?
aunt>she forgets it?
mum>hmm...order it again
me>...

aunt> pls give us 2 bowls of soup
waitress>ok no problem~

after a while...

I saw her take sths out from the microwave ... i think thats the bowl of soup!
she brought us the soup.
waitress> becareful the soup is so hot
while sis was drinking the soup
she still dun give us the 2nd bowl of soup :<
me>hey i think she microwave'ed the soup !
sis still drinking it
mum>hmm...lets change the order to syrup then~
while another waiter brought us the syrup, the waitress bring us the soup too
waitress>opps, u changed the order? nvm, omg the bowl is too hot
me>see...she must be microwave'ed the bowl of soup :<
otherwise the bowl won't be so hot :<
sis still drinking it -.-"
me tried to scare her>hey, u know the microwave is coming out from the soup :> your eys will blind ahahaha dun drink it!
sis> O.o !!! omg i dun drink
actually, i think its okay to drink it:/
but i dunno its really safe or not :/
Q. the microwave will get out from the soup completely ? :/

see !! this is so danger to microwave the soup :P

this kid is too happy with his microwave'ed food :<

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home