<澄's voyage: busy day
Lawyer
Lawyer

楊冪楊冪

星期三, 12月 13, 2006

busy day

Bought a thing of Deathnote ~ (i am still addicted in it, even the story is finished)

I think it is just like a present box

the box contain 'a mobile robe', a quill pen, wallpaper and a DEATHNOTE! just $40 :) if you are interester in deathnote, this would be nice to buy it. I think the price is acceptable ;)

(I'll post the photos of it later on here, I am too busy for my presentations / projects now :< )

The exam is coming too...this will be a busy christmas for me :) actually, I don't really have a mood to celebrate this festival. \[-.-]/ for me it is just a normal day.


Thelma and Louise is really a good film, I am sure it is worth to watch even it is an old film. go watch it guys :< or ask me for the vcd of it :)


P.S. You are not my option ~~ wee~~yea~

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home