<澄's voyage
Lawyer
Lawyer

楊冪楊冪

星期一, 7月 17, 2006

I went to tst with sis today, we planed to buy some shoes at there. I felt so disappointed after i enter the shop :/ All the type i want are sold !

We decided to go to harbour city. WoW ! I tasted a really good bread :) It has some sesame , cheese and ham in it. yummy ! another bread is nice too.Green tea taste bread with some red beans and creamin it. then we entered to page one. I read a book about some new design of chair. another surpise for me! They just use some metal stick and dry grass to make a chair ! (I am not sure it is durable or not :/ ) After it, we went to another shopping mall (i forgot the name of it -_-") I found the shop while i had visit around 1-2 years before. They still sell some special products. I do like it. oh yah ! we went to a funiture shop too.... haha.....there are no sales in it -.-" me and my sis said this looks like a 'dead city'

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home