<澄's voyage
Lawyer
Lawyer

楊冪楊冪

星期五, 9月 01, 2006

went to tsim sha tsui today, wow I can't understand the staff in the mtr station :/
one of them told me to put the form in the collect box. (blah I can't even find the box ! :< ) then i asked another staff.
me> hi, where should i put this form?
staff> hmm....just give it to me
me> another staff just told me to put it in a box. do you know where is that box?
staff> just give it to me
me> give it to you?
staff> yes just give it to me
me>....fine

then i went to harbour city, blah....nothing good to buy in city super! :/ I just bought a bottle of tea and some chips.
after it, i went to page 1 to check out some design books.
but i didn't read it :/
cause i saw a pretty lady is looking on those books -_-" (wow i am scared by a lady)
seem not good to stand next to her la ~~ so i went out and take bus to home lu~

wow like this look of ai ? :)


i wanted to watch the Film Version of Tokyo Friends so much :)
[actually i don't even finish the series version though - -"]


Backgroud music updated: AI OTSUKA - Yumekui (in the single of Tokyo Friends Main Theme)

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home